We just wrapped up an amazing weekend in South Beach Miami for my 30th birthday, so I wanted to share all about our vacation rental we booked through Vacasa! I know everyone uses various vacation sites, but there are so many other options to booking amazing rentals places and I am happy to have found Vacasa. You can see all their properties and cities they currently work with here.
Here are all the areas they currently have properties:
From their site: “Our local teams care for every home we manage, providing a dedicated contact for homeowners to rely on. They ensure that each home is properly maintained and that every guest experience meets our high standards of cleanliness and service.
We also help homeowners maximize their rental income, thanks to our advanced pricing tools and marketing strategies. We advertise Vacasa homes across top booking sites like HomeAway, Airbnb, and Booking.com to help guests find the perfect home for every stay and drive unbeatable revenue for homeowners.”
(This was at our rental on the rooftop pool you had access to!)
Review of Modern Ocean Drive Condo in Miami, FL
The one we chose to stay in for 3 nights was this exact rental, known as “Modern Ocean Drive Condo.” This condo was in the ideal location on south beach Miami, only a block away from the beach! It had 2 bedrooms (one king, one with double beds, and a pull out futon). This place fit our group of 6 perfectly, or it could fit a small family easily too.
Things I loved about the Condo:
- How easy check in & communication was with the Vacasa team and rental information. The day of, you check in at the building adjacent to the property at their lobby. They give you multiple keys for your group to access the building, which was a life saver because we all wanted our own key!
- The location: Right at the intersection of Ocean & 5th, you could walk to all the hot spots, grab ice cream, and it was only a block away from the beach.
- The property: Clean, cozy, and easy access. The beds were super comfy. I love they provided you beach towels as well to use.
- The living area: The living area features a large couch, a futon, and a flatscreen TV. Kick off your shoes and relax while you browse the cable channels. Netflix streaming is also available.
- The balcony: There were two wrap around balconies at the condo, you could eat outside and enjoy the weather with amazing views.
- The amenities: Their were two bikes available for us to use, and also a rooftop pool you had access too. There was a gym on site as well, I just never made it there! From the site, here is what is included:
FEATURES-Washer/dryer : Private Central AC Pool : Shared
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Stove, MEDIA, Internet Cable : DirecTV, Netflix streaming, TV
Below are some images I snapped of the property when we arrived, but you can see more here & book it directly!
Thank you so much Vacasa for having us! We can’t wait to book another property with your team.