If I could go back to my 16 year old self, I would tell her to stop going to tanning beds & lather up on the SPF girlfriend! We travel so much with the kids, I want them to know how to keep their skin protected daily. Today unofficially kicks off Skin Cancer awareness month & I have partnered with one of our favorite SPF swim Brands Cabana Life to share the important message! We love their entire family line & how the swimwear is 50+ UV Protection.
See below for what we are doing & how you can help!
(Cabana Life Uni Suit featured here and above two different patterns)
- Check this video out here about : https://www.youtube.
(Romans swim trunks here)
- 1/5 Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime.
- Even one blistering sunburn during childhood or adolescence can nearly double a person’s chance of developing melanoma.
- More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year in the U.S. than all other cancers combined.
- Clothing is your first defense against the sun. UPF 50+ is the highest rating available for fabric!
- Anywhere your skin is covered with UPF 50+ fabric, you don’t have to apply sunscreen as the fabric blocks 98% of UVA & UVB rays
Thank you Cabana Life for being such an awesome brand to partner with & spread the message of skin cancer awareness!