We spent our first night when we arrived in Seattle at the Loews Hotel 1000 (downtown Seattle) location & it was the perfect welcome into the city! We have stayed at other Loews properties (see review of Loews Santa Monica here) & always felt their hotels held high standards. We are kind of hotel and food snobs, so we won’t ever stay at a place that isn’t phenomenal all around if I can help it! You can see live behind the scenes of the hotel and our experience on my Instagram stories here, under highlights Seattle.
What we loved about the hotel:
- Location: A block away from all the action in Downtown Seattle. You can walk to Pier 57, Seattle Great Wheel, Seattle Aquarium, Pike Place Market, all within 5 minutes.
- The Rooms: We stayed in a Deluxe City view two queen. I love how the rooms were separated by a wall & curtain, so you actually felt like you were in a suite! Also in love with their bathtub, the water comes from the ceiling! Perfect for a small family. You can book our exact room here.
- The Dining: We had breakfast one morning at their restaurant on site, All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar, and it was amazing!! We had pancakes, fruit, French toast, green tea, coffee, you name it, everything was delicious! I read the reviews and I know people love to eat dinner here too!
- Golf Simulator: If your husband is a golf fanatic like mine, then you just made his trip! The hotel has an amazing golf simulator you can reserve for two hours ahead of time, or block for a party as well & have food catered in!
- Family Friendly: We love Loews Hotels because they are very family centric! They cater to parents and children of all ages. The snippet below was recently announced this season, which can help families book more on a budget with their hotels! “Loews Hotels has revamped their legacy kids program with the launch of Loews Loves Families, focusing on kids of all ages, from infants to teens. For more than two decades, Loews Hotels has been a brand known for catering to children through Loews Loves Kids. Beginning this summer, Loews Loves Families will elevate the experience for the entire family, parents and children alike, starting with a special Family Road Trip package that will save families money on stays throughout the west coast this summer.” Book the family road trip package here, valid until Sept 30th! All in all the staff, food, and service was amazing at Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle, we can’t wait to visit again! Thank you for an amazing stay :).