We checked into the amazing Fairmont Olympic Hotel in downtown Seattle on our second night in town and stayed for four nights! This place was unreal, I felt like we were in a story book once we walked into the lobby area. The entire hotel screams luxury and the staff was so amazing it would be hard to complain about anything here. The Hotel felt like a solid 5 star hotel, so I’m not sure why online it says only 4 stars. But let me tell you, if you are going to stay at a hotel in Seattle, this should be it! See behind the scenes of the hotel on my story highlight here and tons of videos.
Read below for everything we loved about the place!
What we loved:
- The Rooms: We specifically had the Deluxe Executive King Suite, room 342 and 344 I believe. I loved that the rooms were connected via a private hallway, and each room had its own pull-out couch with a living space to hang out. Traveling with kids can be exhausting, so I think it’s important to make sure the room situation is perfect for your own sanity and enjoyment when vacationing.
- The Amenities: They have an indoor pool that the workout room over looks so you can conveniently work out while watching your kids swim. The entire area has a clear roof, which brings so much light in too. I researched a few hotels in downtown, and I think this was the only one I even saw with a pool! My kids LOVE hot tubs, and this was the perfect size for them. It was about the size of a baby pool, and 3ft deep all around.
- The Location: Located just blocked from the pier, pike market, and all the action, everything was such an easy walk!
- The Service: From check in to check out, the entire team at Fairmont Olympic Hotel made sure we were spoiled for everything! There is also a driver concierge to take you wherever you need to out front. We also did the Spa one day & I loved their new infrared pods that help with releasing antioxidants.
- The Food: I could order their entire breakfast menu from room service daily, and I did haha. The fruit is so fresh and very tropical (papaya, grapefuit, etc) I craved it every morning. We also enjoyed dinner one night on site at their restaurant Shuckers. If you love oysters, this place is a must try!
(picture from shuckers, on site restaurant at the hotel)
Thank you Fairmont for having us & for all the special touches during our stay, we can’t wait to visit again!