I had the pleasure of hosting my best friends bachelorette last week in CABO, so here is our entire itinerary below for easy planning! This was one of the smoothest and no drama trips I have ever taken with 11 girls. I believe it went so smooth by staying extremely organized and having a plan each day so everyone was on time! I downloaded this itinerary template from Etsy, and made all the girls little hangover kits for the weekend. Below are all the details!
You don’t need a Covid test to enter Mexico, so we all flew in around the same time to SJD airport. We had Vivolx Luxury transportation waiting for us with a sign for pick up! This was key to not be frantically trying to look for a taxi and a great welcoming for the bride on arrival with champagne! You can use code BECCAINGLE for a discount on your next trip with them!
Where we Stayed:
We started the trip at Waldorf Pedregal and got a 3 bedroom luxury suite. We stayed here last year with the kids and fell in love with the resort, you can see that blog post here. It was much more doable when split between 11 girls!
We ended the trip our last 3 nights at Hilton Los Cabos! I was blown away by the hotel when we arrived. Make sure to book a ground floor walk out pool room way ahead of time if staying there, the rooms go fast since limited availability. They have one of the only beachfront swimmable beaches in Cabo and we spend a few afternoons on the beach just floating in the waves! They also have options to ride horses on the beach, rent surfboards, and various cabanas. We spent one afternoon at Enclave Beach club in a Oceanfront Bungalow and it was my favorite day. They have several infinity pools, an entire kids area, slide, park, and beach entry by one side of the hotel too. You can book any Cabana rentals here and also use code SOCIAL for 25% off a stay of two nights or more!
Where to eat:
- Brunch: Flora Farms or Malibu Cafe
- Dinner: El Farallon, Cocina Del Mar, The Office ( for a laid back/fun night out), Acre Baja, Nobu Los Cabos, Nido at Viceroy.
What to do:
- Boat Day: We booked Pelican Cabo and we all agreed it was our favorite day!! They had a chef on site, provided alcohol, and you can customize the trip to stop by the beaches and just float on the mat. 10/10 all around!
- Day Excursions: Cabo Adventures has an entire list on site. We did the Camels & Atv tours!
- Pool Party: Omnia Los Cabos, we booked a cabana and this was another epic day just partying from 1-5pm!
- Themed Nights: We did a color theme night and a wig night, and both made our pictures pop! highly recommend to make the bride stand out! We also did matching swimsuits from LainSnow! Restocking this friday at noon est!